Globe continues its 20th anniversary festivities this November 6 with an event featuring the wines of Napa Valley's Heitz Wine Cellars. There are 36 places available, at a cost of $200 per person (taxes and tip included). The well-travelled Jeanne Cabral, Heitz's Director of Sales and Marketing, will be on hand.
Globe, of course, is also throwing a retro dinner with Joe Beef's Dave McMillan and Fred Morin later in the month and has a few other collaborations up its sleeve in honour of its two decades on the Main.
The menu for the Globe - Heitz Wine Cellars dinner on November 6:
· Kusshi grillées, beurre composé à l'ail
Chardonnay Napa Valley 2011
· Pétoncle poêlé, marinade saké et lime
Sauvignon blanc Napa Valley 2012
· Caille, relish de tomates et tomatillos
Grignolino Napa Valley 2010
· Contrefilet de bœuf grillé, purée d'oignon, épinards et raifort
Zinfandel *Ink grade* Napa Valley 2009
· Pot-au-feu de bœuf braisé, os à moelle et ris de veau fumé
Cabernet-Sauvignon *Trailside* Napa Valley 2005
· Tarte tatin
· Globe [Official Site]
· All Globe Coverage on Eater Montreal [-EMTL-]