superstar person Sean Paul is, bizarrely, in town for the Festival de montgolfières de Gatineau. The "Gimme the Light" reggae singer was seen at Sergio Mattoscio's (late of Top Chef Canada) Macaroni Bar on Saint-Laurent. Mangiafoco, however, may have been a more natural fit for the Dutty Rock man. Simple Plan's Jeff Stinco owns the Old Montreal spot, after all, and Paul had a hit with the band in 2011. At any rate, no word if the Kingston native had Mattoscio's gnocchi poutine.
· Macaroni's at full boil [The Gazette]
· Macaroni Bar: pour l'écran géant, pas la nourriture [La Presse]
· Sergio Mattoscio's Top Chef Canada Audition [YouTube]
· Sergio Mattoscio's Top Chef Canada Bio [Food Network Canada]
· Macaroni Bar [Official Site]
Sean Paul Got Dutty at Macaroni Bar