Brace cocktail fiends. Made With Love, the outfit whose mission is "to democratize mixology and the cocktail culture" takes over the Société des Arts Technologiques between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. tonight.
Here's all the pertinent info:
The finals will be held on December 15th at SAT, 1201 St-Laurent Boulevard, from 6 pm to 10 pm. Tickets are available for 65$ on www.enjoyMadeWithLove.com or at participating locations.
Not less than 19 bartenders from across the city will compete during the finals by attempting to impress more than 1000 cocktail amateurs with exclusive and novel creations. Each cocktail will be judged based on their originality, creativity and taste. The food pairing with the cocktails is a promising new addition which will enhance the entire experience.
The list of competitors:
1. Leslie Taillefer - Verses restaurant
2. Jonathan Solares - La Champagnerie
3. Andrew Whibley - Mme Lee
4. Jonathan Homier - B1 Cocktail Club
5. Eddy Germain - Lab Comptoir à Cocktail
6. Geneviève Beaulieu - Wunderbar Hôtel W
7. Pierre-Hugues Marois - La Distillerie
8. Raphaël Brière - Club Universitaire de Montréal (UCM)
9. Alexandre Lefebvre - Bar Le Huis Clos
10. Maxime Boivin - Éspace Cocktail
11. Émilie Bazinet - Le North End
12. Jonathan Elbaz - 132 Bar Vintage
13. Robert Otis - La belle et la boeuf/open bar
14. Romain Cavelier - Henri Saint Henri
15. Baptiste Montes - Clébard
16. Samuel Turp - Rosewood
17. Vincent Benoit-Bonin - Ikanos
18. Mario D'Amico - Independant
19. Maxime Coubès - Spirithouse Montreal
The first two winners of the competition will represent Montreal at the National Finale held in May 2015 in Toronto.