Big news from Impasto partners Michele Forgione and Stefano Faita. The duo will open a new restaurant in Little Italy this summer. Faita posted the floor plans on Facebook yesterday.
Here's what we think we know about the imminent venture:
(1) It will not take reservations.
(2) It is on Dante, the same street as Impasto and, notably, the Faita family's Quincaillerie Dante and Mezza Luna cooking school.
(3) One Facebook commenter assures us that the restaurant will have "a killer dessert."
(4) New York chef and former The Next Iron Chef contestant Nate Appleman may assist with the opener.
· All Impasto Coverage [-EMTL-]