A massive street food festival will take over the Olympic Park Esplanade on September 5 and 6.
In the works for over six months now, YUL-EAT Destination Gourmade is an initiative of the Association des restaurateurs de rue du Québec, in partnership with evenko and others.
The two day bash begins with First Fridays, the monthly conclave of food trucks that takes place under the Olympic tower. Saturday, September 6 will see a slew of events.
· a culinary book market from the Librairie Gourmande at Marché Jean-Talon
· a food market with vendors like Lufa Farms, Les Charcutiers Pork Shop and Rougié foie gras
· a "Combat Culinaire La Tablée des Chefs"
· talks with professionals like Elena Faita (Quincaillerie Dante, Mezza Luna) and historian Hélène-Andrée Bizier
· the "Olympiades de la Restauration" will include barista and cocktail contests
· a benefit dinner for Moisson Montréal food bank with the likes of Stefano Faita, Danny Smiles and the Au Pied de Cochon, Grumman '78 and Landry & Filles food trucks
For more, see the epic Association des restaurateurs de rue du Québec graphic below or here.