· Wine bar Le Comptoir had a small, incognito role on the most recent episode of a new ABC drama. Quantico stars Bollywood mega star, and former Miss World, Priyanka Chopra, and was shot over several weeks in Montreal. Le Comptoir was made over as a fictional New York restaurant called Bistro on 7th for the episode. Chopra plays an FBI recruit suspected of a terror attack on the show, which airs on CTV in Canada. See how many other Montreal landmarks you can spot on the episode here. Incidentally, Le Comptoir just celebrated its fifth anniversary.
· Look for a new menu soon from popular Villeray restaurant Mesón.
· Mile End's Pizzeria Magpie is about to get transformed, courtesy chef Keegan Wilson. It all happens next Monday, October 12.
· Antonopoulos Group restaurant Modavie recently went under the knife as well.
· The downtown outlet of Ye Olde Orchard pub will celebrate a decade in business this Friday with live music, and free food.