On Monday, November 16, Eater will celebrate all that's made restaurant scenes buzz across 24 Eater sites in 2015. It's a little something we like to call—drumroll, trumpets, gongs—the sixth annual Eater Awards. Winners will be selected on both the local and national levels in five major categories, and the voting begins now. The polls are closed for restaurant of the year, and chef of the year. Next up? Bartender of the Year. These five nominees, chosen by Montreal's bartender and cocktail community, need your votes. Enjoy a photo gallery of the contenders, and cast your vote below.
- Andrew Whibley | Photo by Jean-Sébastien Michel, Alambika
- Drahos Chytry | Photo by Jean-Sébastien Michel, Alambika
- Val Chagnon | Photo by Le Mal Nécessaire
- Kevin Demers, right | Photo by Flyjin
- Daniel Boulianne | Photo by Le Mal Nécessaire
Here's how the voting works: Eater editors have named nominees in five major categories. Eater readers will vote, narrowing the nominees to three finalists. From those three finalists, the Eater editorial team will select a winner. Ready to play your part? This poll will be open for 24 hours; voting irregularities will be strictly policed.