Welcome to the 8th annual Eater Awards, honouring the most talented restaurant and bar industry gurus in cities across the world. Here’s how the Eater Awards work: All 24 Eater cities and the national site will grant prizes in multiple categories, including but not limited to Restaurant of the Year, Chef of the Year, and Design of the Year.
Each category will dole out an editor’s choice winner and a reader’s choice winner — all to be announced on December 5, 2017. The reader’s choice winner gets unlimited bragging rights as an Eater fan favorite. The editor’s choice winner will receive an illustrious tomato can trophy, as is the tradition around here. And that’s not all — this year Eater will further the fanfare: each city is running a splashy feature about every editor’s choice winner throughout the course of the coming year.
Now, without any further ado, it’s time to vote for the reader’s choice winner in the Restaurant of the Year category. Nominations considered any restaurant that opened from 1 October 2016 until 30 September 2017, inclusive. Polls will be open for 24 hours and will be strictly policed for funny business. Cast your vote for one of the following restaurants:
- Bistro Rosie, the neighbourhood spot from two owners of the former Ma’tine
- Marconi, from Montreal-to-New York-and-back chef Medhi Brunet Benkritly
- Perles & Paddock, the chic new Griffintown brasserie with a notable bar program
- Tangia, doing soigné Moroccan cuisine in an elegant downtown space
- Tiradito, Montreal’s first Nikkei restaurant, serving Japanese-Peruvian fare
What is Montreal’s Restaurant of the Year?
This poll is closed
Perles & Paddock