Welcome to day three of the 9th annual Eater Awards, honouring the most esteemed restaurants, bars, chefs, and more in cities across the world. Here’s how the Eater Awards work: All 24 Eater cities and the national site will award prizes in multiple categories, including but not limited to Restaurant of the Year, Chef of the Year, and Design of the Year.
In each category, editors will choose an editor’s choice winner and readers will vote for a reader’s choice winner — all to be announced on December 5, 2018. Editor’s choice winners will receive an illustrious tomato can trophy, as is the tradition around here.
Now, without any further ado, it’s time to vote for the reader’s choice winner in the Restaurant of the Year category. Nominations considered any restaurant that opened from September 2017 until August 2018, inclusive. Polls will be open for 24 hours and will be strictly policed for funny business. Cast your vote for one of the following restaurants, and see below the poll for images of the interiors:
- Elena, with a chic and sleek modern Italian design from Kyle Goforth Adams
- Le Blossom, with a sharply geometric approach and a stunning blossom tree centrepiece from Guillaume Ménard
- Miss Wong, with a part-kitsch, part-Blade Runner-esque fantasy world, also from Guillaume Ménard
- Ssense Café, taking a very untraditional approach with a brutalist design and plenty of grey concrete, from David Chipperfield Architects
- Un Po’ di Più, featuring exquisitely classic décor complete with vintage lamps and elaborate tiling from Zebulon Perron